Beginning Monday, January 11, 2021, the YMCA gym will be open for adult noontime basketball on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00 to 1:30pm. Members over the age of 18 will be able to come in and play pickup basketball at those times.
In order to ensure our ability to continue to operate safely, all state coronavirus sports mandates must be followed:
• Masks must be worn throughout the building whenever you are not currently playing or officiating.
• Players are asked to bring their own basketball, and sanitize it after each session.
• Please wash your hands before entering the gymnasium. Sanitizing stations will also be available.
• Please maintain social distance of at least 6 feet at all times when not currently playing.
• No spectators will be allowed at this time.
• Please do not congregate at the YMCA before or after the game.
• Any state mandates not mentioned here are still expected to be followed. The full list is available here: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/responsible/Youth-Collegiate-Amateur-Club-Pro-Sports.pdf