Apple iOS 14 or newer: Click here to donate online.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, strengthening communities is our cause. At the Y, we believe that lasting personal and social change happens when we all work together. Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
When you give to the Y, you are funding life-changing programs that help millions of children, adults and families in the United States and around the world to learn, grow and thrive.
Your support helps the Y deliver on our commitment...
- To nurture the potential of youth through building confidence at camp, academic enrichment in safe afterschool programs, or foundational skills and values in our child care programs
- To improve the nation’s health and well-being through combating obesity and chronic disease by providing the support and resources people need to make positive change
- To give back and support our neighbors by empowering people with the resources to improve their lives and connect and contribute to the community
- To offer programs and services to children, adults and families who need financial assistance
How much should I give?
Your contribution should be an amount that you are comfortable giving. Below are some examples of what your contribution can do:
- $50 can provide a child the opportunity to develop character in a youth sport
- $100 can help us address hypertension in our community
- $250 can provide a week of summer day camp for a child
- $550 can provide the LIVESTRONG program to one cancer survivor
- $1000 can help us continue our outreach efforts throughout Ashtabula County
- $2500 can help us close the achievement gap between low-income youth and their peers
- Caring: Up to $250
- Honesty: $251-$500
- Respect: $501-$750
- Responsibility: $751-$1000
- For Youth Development*: $1001-$2500
- For Healthy Living*: $2501-$5000
- For Social Responsibility*: $5001+
*Donors at levels with an asterisk will be recognized through personalized signage at the Y.